Sunday, September 16, 2007

DC update no 2

"DC update no 2" or "report number 2 from the front line"



I thought things were frantic before, and suddenly, its dark outside... This seems to have caused butterflies to start racing in my stomach as the pace has been kicked up to another notch. My hands are literally shaking as I type this! Sleep? Nerves? I think I just need a little nip of something. Maybe gin...



Its a good job email is free to send, as they have been flying fast today.



Printers are on overload preparing for lawmakers meetings tomorrow.



Huge shout outs to everyone

Including, the lawmaker meeting coordinators (frantically burning those cell phone minutes confirming everything). The speech writers, preparing what I can only describe as the most entertaining take on our plight that I have ever heard. It will be noticed in a big way - very memorable. Rally coordinators prepping final banners and placards, business card printers, fact finders... And of course all the core team who dare not sit down for fear of their eyelids closing!

I apologize to all those I've missed. All those I've met when they see my name tag and say, "Oooooh,

Franklin..." And back away slowly when they see a slightly crazed look in my eye. To all of you - guys... I'm not always like that, I promise.





More photos soon, when our internet connection is fixed. Oh yeah, I didn't mention that? I think that might have been why I was shaking!



Anyway - back to the madness for me!



So, guys... "What was I doing again?"





Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile


______________________________________________________________________

No comments: